Below is a listing of forms that are required to make updates to dependant information, beneficiary information, and submit claims to Canada Life.

Authorization & Direction

Change/Update of Information

Change/Update of Beneficiary For Life & Accident Insurance

Change/Update of Beneficiary for Pension Plan

Declaration of Attendance at Post-Secondary Institution

Declaration of Marital Status

Canada Life Overage Dependent Coverage Form

Canada Life Healthcare Expense Statement

Canada Life Dental Expense Statement

IBEW 353 SUB Plan Claim Form

Family Medical Leave Form

Maternity Parental Leave Form

Family Caregiver Leave Form