Keeping up with TEIBAS
If you need us to update your information, or you wish to submit a claim to Canada Life, please see the list of forms below. Simply send the completed form to TEIBAS and/or Canada Life where noted on the form.
Keep up with TEIBAS! Update us if:
- You change your address, phone number, or email address,
- You have children, or otherwise have a change or need to add dependents,
- Your spouse loses or gains benefits under their own benefit plan,
- You want to change your beneficiary(ies) for your pension and/or benefits, or
- You get married, separated, or divorced.
Make sure you log into myteibas.com for the information we have for you on file and to check to see if your contact and beneficiary information is up to date!
Contact the IBEW Local 353 Union Hall office regarding beneficiaries update forms related to your International Pension and Disability applications forms.
Keep your contact and other information with TEIBAS up-to-date on myteibas.com or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. When you don’t keep your contact information up-to-date, it could lead to a delay or a denial in the processing of your benefit claims. You may also miss receiving important information from TEIBAS such as your contribution or pension statements, newsletters and other important news related to your plans.
Also don’t forget to keep health care practitioner and pharmacy up-to-date to avoid any further delays with processing your claims.